Friday, December 30, 2011

A Message From Ilario Pantano

Dear Fellow Patriot,

As 2011 comes to end I wonder -- Is America on the retreat?

Recently, our armed forces began their hurried, and massive, withdrawal from Iraq. Our headquarters and rally point -- Camp Victory -- is now under Iraqi control. Every war must have its end, but are we putting Americans at risk by giving up on a key front in the War on Terror? Is it a sign of progress?  Or is it the retreat of America's will? I pray that Iran doesn't force us to answer that question before we are ready.  Or did the jamming of one of our most super secret drones by the Iranian Government, no doubt using Chinese Technology, answer the question for us?

As we pull back in Iraq, I have trouble ignoring that we are pulling back everywhere.  The recent failure of the Super Committee to reach a debt deal and cut $1.2 trillion from the federal government marks just another example of where our leaders have backed down. Or maybe I'm thinking of the debt ceiling -- which we raised despite skyrocketing amounts of spending that will cripple multiple generations of Americas.

Well I've had enough of it. It's time we had lawmakers with some backbone who understand that the hard things are the things worth doing and that voters aren't willing to accept more do-nothing, retreatist leadership out of Washington.

I'm ready to show Washington that the retreating is over. It's time to advance. With an immediate contribution to my campaign for Congress, you can send a strong message to all of America that we're done with weak-willed leadership.

It's time we stopped with the half measures. We've got to stop lounging around looking for what parts of ObamaCare we can repeal...we just need to repeal it all! We can't keep debating about which parts of entitlement programs are running up debt...because it's the whole thing! Every time our will to act weakens our critics and enemies grow a little bit stronger. I hate to say it, but someday they are going to grow strong enough to beat us.

I promise you -- that I would be willing lay down my life fighting before I'd see that happen.  I've been in combat.  I know what that promise means and it's not idle talk.

Stand with me.  Make an immediate contribution of $25, $50, $75, $100, $250, $500 or more -- whatever you can give -- and give to my campaign today.  I won't let you down in Washington.

It's not enough for me to be brave.  We all need to be brave together to succeed.  We need leaders in Washington that will advance America forward and not accept retreat as a solution to adversity.

Stand with me today and stand for a strong, prosperous America.  As we head into 2012, I ask for you support.

Semper Fi,

Ilario Pantano
Marine Corps Combat Veteran, Operations Iraqi Freedom and Desert Storm
Candidate for US Congress, North Carolina's 7th District

P.S.  We need leaders in Washington that will advance America forward and not accept retreat



Pantano For Congress
P.O. Box 11280
Wilmington, NC 28404
www.PantanoForCongress.com

--
Sean P Eagan

Former Chairman American Cold War Veterans
Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
716 720-4000




No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to say?