Monday, May 18, 2015

Letter From VFW CIC

Dear Friend,

It's a time-honored tradition here at the VFW.

On Memorial Day, the VFW Commander-in-Chief visits Arlington National Cemetery to lay a wreath in honor of every man and woman who gave all in defense of our country.

I'm preparing to leave right now. But I want to make sure you're part of this visit as well …

Friend, can I ask you to please make a special gift to the VFW in honor of Memorial Day today?

Your generosity makes our work for veterans and their families possible. And right now, there are so many veterans who need us. 

… Injured veterans struggling to make ends meet
… Veterans on hard times, waiting for VA claims to come through
… Military families without enough money to buy groceries, medicine or pay bills

You can show them they are not forgotten with your Memorial Day gift.

As I stand among those graves in Arlington, know that I carry your pride and thanks for America's veterans in my heart.

I'll see to it that your generosity is put to work for our veterans—those still with us who need our help … and the families of those who gave all.

Thank you.

FOR VETERANS,

John W. Stroud
VFW Commander-in-Chief

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to say?