Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sign The Card

VFW Home VFW

 

I Really Need You to Do This For Me

Dear Sean,

I hope you got my last email.

Let me get right to the point ...

VFW wants to get a signed card in the hands of as many hospitalized veterans as we can. Please help us and sign a Thank You card today. I need every member to take action.

Sign the Card

I will personally make sure your card is printed and delivered to a hospitalized veteran who needs to feel remembered.

But I need to hear from you soon, comrade!

Sign your card by May 18 so we can make sure your card is delivered promptly. And please forward this email to your friends and family.

Thank you for your service, Sean, and for your concern for your fellow veterans.

FOR

Allen 'Gunner' Kent

VETERANS,

Allen "Gunner" Ken



Allen "Gunner" Kent
Adjutant General



--
Sean P Eagan

American Cold War Veterans  Inc  Image



               

Former Chairman American Cold War Veterans
Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
716 720-4000




No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to say?