Sunday, December 23, 2012

Lucas Scimia IAVA




IAVA

Sean, 

My name is Lucas Scimia. I'm an Army Reservist, IAVA Member and proud husband. This holiday season, I'm asking you to show your support for military families like mine.

As a military family, my wife Millie and I have gone through a lot together. Being apart for months on end isn't easy, and doing the job I love comes with high stakes and a lot of stress. Support from our families and the military community is what gets us through. 

So this holiday season, please support military families by donating $25 to IAVA. Their online social network and local events have helped Millie and me build a network of friends that make all the difference.

We've all learned that we're stronger together – overseas and at home. I hope you'llconsider a gift to help other families like ours find the strength they need in this community.

Wishing you a very happy holiday season,

Lucas

Sgt. Lucas Anthony Scimia
US Army Reserves, IAVA Member



DONATE*CONTACT US*RECRUIT*SUBSCRIBE


CONNECT WITH IAVA:FacebookTwitter

Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America (IAVA) - 292 Madison Avenue 10th Floor - New York, NY 10017
To review our Privacy Policy. 
The email address for you is sean.eagan@gmail.com 
If you no longer wish to receive email communication from Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America (IAVA) you may unsubscribe



--


 

Sean Eagan

American Cold War Veterans, Inc.
Web: http://americancoldwarvets.org/
Blog: Cold War Veterans Blog
Email: Sean.Eagan@gmail.com
Phone:  716 720-4000 
Network: My Fast Pitch! Profile
LinkedIn








No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to say?