Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Veterans Plea to Senate Armed Services Committee


I was recently contacted by Chris Williams he served in the 70th Ord Co.which was part of the same Artillery Group I was in Turkey back in 1990-91. We worked with DU there. He is having some health problems as have I. He sent me this letter he sent to SASC. If there is anyone who can help or has resources you might have or advice for him in filing his VA claim.contact me and I will forward it to him.


Dear Sir,



I regret to inform you that my hands shake as I write this letter.



ALS IN THE MILITARY

UNEXPECTED CONSEQUENCES OF

MILITARY SERVICE!!

Let's see…..OK my pain killers are still working. I just don't understand.

ALS OR DEPLETED URANIUM?

Symptoms could be construed as the same.

SOLDIER AND/OR FAMILY

Somehow take care of the Soldier or Take care of the Soldier and his family?

HARD CHOICE I BET!

I don't recall a unexpected consequence clause in my contract!

Sir, those soldiers who served still bleed for our Country. Just as the new Soldiers bleed for this Country today. My packet left the DAV for the VA on Sept. 16, 2008. You tell me which one it is because shuffling of doctors and hundreds of doctors visits have proved nothing.



CHRISTOPHER M. WILLIAMS
VILLA RICA, GA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to say?