Monday, July 27, 2009

Retake Congress! Okla Iraq vet needs our support!




http://www.rjharris2010.com/
Please help the elect a congressman that is a Constitution loving patriot and veteran.
Photobucket
"As a soldier, I pledged my life to support and defend the Constitution of the United States.
That very oath, as a young Sergeant in the Army, is what prompted me to read the Constitution for the first time. Since then I have learned that our government is up to a great many things that it should not be and as your Congressman, I pledge my life, liberty, and sacred honor to do all that I can to restore the rule of law,the liberty of all, and the Sovereignty of Oklahoma."
email jgibbons@rjharris2010.com
www.myspace.com/rjharris2010







RJ Harris on the 2nd Amendment






No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to say?