Monday, August 13, 2012

VA Call Center Gridlock

Called VA Gulf War Information Helpline at 1-800-PGW-VETS (1-800-749-8387) been on hold over a hour got two robo call backs that were dead air earlier now I call them back 1 hour plus wait i give up phone almost dead. Ty Sec Shinseki your agency has been very not helpful.


I was just trying to check housing grant application for adaptive housing I have had waits they do not usually piss me off but one hour 20 minutes plus that is insane. 90 percent of my dealings with VHA and VARO have been much better last couple years.

That being said,  I must have called at bad time on a bad day got my info asked my questions but I really wish it was not a 2 hour deal. I do not complain much ( my opinion lol) but they need to improve the call center. Ebenefits is great online but the phone system has become gridlock. I am good to go but they should improve or scrap the current phone system.


I was just trying to schedule a PG/ DU exam and check housing grant application for adaptive housing basically claims status .The phone system has become gridlock. I am good now but two hours later? They should improve or scrap the current phone system. I was frustrated as hell could get through to check my claim. Has anyone had similar experience?

--
Sean P Eagan

American Cold War Veterans  Inc  Image



               

Former Chairman American Cold War Veterans
Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
716 720-4000




1 comment:

  1. I think everyone had similar experience either little or more. This problem sometimes arise other problems. Thanks for sharing.

    Doris R. Dimaggio
    ohio call center

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something to say?