Legislative Hearing on H.R. ___, the "Veterans Disability Benefits Claims Modernization Act of 2008"
From testimony April10th 2008
- 334 Cannon House Office Building
- The Honorable William P Greene, Jr., Chief Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Kerry Baker, Associate National Legislative Director, Disabled American Veterans
- Ronald B. Abrams, Joint Executive Director, National Veterans Legal Services Program
- Steve Smithson, Deputy Director, Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission, American Legion
- Eric A. Hilleman, Deputy Director, National Legislative Service, Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States
- Carl Blake, National Legislative Director, Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Bradley G. Mayes, Director, Compensation and Pension Service, Veterans Benefits Administration, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Accompanied By:
- Richard J. Hipolit, Assistant General Counsel, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Steven L. Keller, Senior Deputy Vice Chairman, Board of Veterans' Appeals, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Submissions for the Record
- Raymond C. Kelley, National Legislative Director, American Veterans (AMVETS)
- Rose Elizabeth Lee, Chair, Government Relations Committee, Gold Star Wives of America, Inc.
- Richard Paul Cohen, Executive Director, National Organization of Veterans' Advocates, Inc.