Tuesday, January 17, 2012

REPLY BACK ASAP

Dear Friend,
 
I know that this short memo would certainly come to you as a surprise. In spite of this,I will be appreciative if you will permit me to inform you of my desire to execute a Business Deal with you which will certainly be of a mutual benefit to both of us.
 
I am Mr.John Powell I work as a Manager of a Bank and on routine audit check last month, I discovered a Suspense accounts that had been dormant for some years with some money deposited in it for quite a long time.
 
The account belongs to one of our Customer (NAME WITH HELD) with the amount totaling in United States Dollars.I need a trust-worthy partner to assist me in receiving this funds in a foreign Account  for further investment in his/her country,you will be required to:
 
(1) Assist me in claiming this sum into your Foreign Bank account.
(2) Advise on areas for potential future investment in your country.
(3) Assist me in carrying a feasibility study before actual investment.
 
If you accept to render your assistance to me in this regards,you will be entitled to a percentage of the Funds as compensation for your Collaborative Efforts.In the meantime,furnish me your all Personal details such as your Contact Phone Number so that i can call you for more discussion because this is a matter of greatest urgency and importance.
 
As soon as i receive your positive response, i will call you and discuss with you on how the transaction will be executed without any delay.I do expect your prompt response if you are interested in this Deal.
 
Best Regards.
Mr.John Powell
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to say?