- VISN 3: Hudson Valley (Monticello & New City)
- VISN 3: New Jersey (Outpt at Lyons and Newark; Hackensack, Hamilton, Jersey City, Morristown, Tinton Falls; East Orange plastic surgery)
- VISN 3: New York Harbor (all open except Manhattan)
- VISN 3: Northport (all clinics closed thru Friday, no DAV transportation)
- VISN 4: Clarksburg (Tucker County CBOC)
- VISN 4: Coatesville (No MRI Wed/Thurs)
- VISN 4: Philadelphia (Ft. Dix closed; Gloucester limited phones)
- Army Maj. James L. Whited, 42, of Norman, Okla. On Nov. 19, 1966, Whited was the co-pilot of an OV-1A Mohawk that crashed while conducting a daytime reconnaissance mission over Attapu Province, Laos. No parachutes were seen exiting the aircraft, and heavy enemy presence in the area prevented recovery efforts.
American Cold War Veterans, Inc.
|Blog:||Cold War Veterans Blog|
|Network:||My Fast Pitch! Profile|