Have you completed In Person Authentication? If you have not done so already, take the final step and Upgrade your My HealtheVet account today:
With your My HealtheVet upgrade you can send secure messages to your health care team. Secure Messaging is your tool to ask questions about appointments, medication renewals or any other non-emergency matters regarding your health care. It's as simple as sending an e-mail.
Go to www.myhealth.va.gov and click on SECURE MESSAGING
For technical questions about your account please contact the My HealtheVet help desk at 1-877-327-0022 .
It only takes a few minutes to get started with secure messaging. There are five easy steps:
1. Sign in to My HealtheVet at www.myhealth.va.gov.
2. In the red bar near the top of the page, click SECURE MESSAGING
3. Click Open Secure Messaging
4. If you agree to the terms, select I have read the terms and would like to Opt in
5. Click Submit – That's it.
Sean P Eagan
Former Chairman American Cold War Veterans